Here's a delicious fish recipe I made a few days ago!
Baked Tilapia with Mushrooms
6 Frozen Tilapia fillets
Salt
3 T. butter
1 & 1/2 Cups sliced mushrooms
1 med. onion chopped
1/2 t. dried crushed thyme
Paprika
1. Line a large 9x13 baking dish with tin foil arrange fillets
in baking dish thick sides of fish on the outside.
Sprinkle with salt.(I ground sea salt on mine.)
2. In medium skillet saute butter, mushrooms, onions and thyme.
Cook over medium heat until tender. Spoon over fish and sprinkle
with paprika.
3. Cover with foil and bake at 450 for 18 minutes or until fish
flakes easily with a fork.
SO YUMMY! Hope you enjoy! (I served this with broccoli and left over
penne pasta that I warmed up by putting in the skillet I used to make
the mushroom mix in. I added 1 more tablespoon of butter and three
cloves of garlic.)
4 comments:
Sounds delicious!
If I liked fish this would be a recipe I try ;)
My family loves fish! I'll have to try this one Bec!
I hope you are doing well!
I'll have to try this one. Thanks!!
Post a Comment