We may not have it all together But TOGETHER we have it ALL!
May 2017
Monday, December 21, 2009
Happy Birthday, Gracie!
This is the second year in a row we've had a snow day on Gracie's birthday. She loved having everyone home. She let me know, as I tucked in in bed that night, it was her best birthday ever!
Hey, I saw your Christmas card at my mother's home (Susan Lee) and couldn't resist peeking at your blog. You have such a cute family - say 'hi' to everyone for me.
Rebecca, Geoff is turning 5 too! Awesome. Your family is adorable. I'm exited to catch up with you again. Thank you for the Christmas card. You are a dear treasured friend.
Oh my goodness, Becky, your daughter in the video with the purplish shirt on (not sure what her name is) looks so much like you! Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are. Are we really old enough to have such big kids?
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Gracie!!! She is such a cute girl! Her hair is getting so long!!
Hey, I saw your Christmas card at my mother's home (Susan Lee) and couldn't resist peeking at your blog. You have such a cute family - say 'hi' to everyone for me.
Rebecca,
Geoff is turning 5 too! Awesome. Your family is adorable. I'm exited to catch up with you again. Thank you for the Christmas card. You are a dear treasured friend.
Love Eliza
Oh my goodness, Becky, your daughter in the video with the purplish shirt on (not sure what her name is) looks so much like you! Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are. Are we really old enough to have such big kids?
Post a Comment