We may not have it all together But TOGETHER we have it ALL!
May 2017
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Ellie's Debut!
Ellie had a solo tonight in her 4th Grade musical titled, "It's Saturday!"She did such a great job! We wanted you to have a chance to see her too. Way to go, Ellie!
ELLIE!!! You are full of so many talents! I am so proud of you for sharing your beautiful voice! You are awesome,and you sounded SO GOOD!!! I hope you never stop singing! Love, Aunt Erin
Beautiful! Ellie, you are so beautiful all around, you have such a light about you. I am glad to be in the same ward as you and watch you grow. Keep up the great work!
7 comments:
ELLIE!!!
You are full of so many talents! I am so proud of you for sharing your beautiful voice! You are awesome,and you sounded SO GOOD!!!
I hope you never stop singing!
Love,
Aunt Erin
Great Job Ellie!! So brave!!! :)
Beautiful! Ellie, you are so beautiful all around, you have such a light about you. I am glad to be in the same ward as you and watch you grow. Keep up the great work!
Ellie! You take after your mama! What a very beautiful voice you have (so does your mama, I know 'cause I spent many years singing next to her!)
Ellie! You take after your mama! What a very beautiful voice you have (so does your mama, I know 'cause I spent many years singing next to her!)
Ellie has a beautiful voice just like her mama!! That was so cute! I can't believe how grown up she is! Congrats!
That's awesome!! Go Ellie!!
Post a Comment