A lost tooth!
Sophie lost her first tooth tonight! This is what she would like to share about her experience. "Guess what? I lost my first tooth on November 12, 2008. At first I was scared about Mom pulling my tooth out. I told her I wanted Daddy to, but I really wanted my mom to pull it out and Daddy to hold me. Then it came out! I put it under my pillow. The end."
2 comments:
Way to go Sophie! We're happy for you!
When Uncle Ben pulled out Joe's tooth he tied a piece of dental floss around it and then told Joe that he would pull it on the count of three... so Uncle Ben said
ONE.....TWO!!!!!!And yanked it right out before he even said THREE! Joe just cried and cried about that... He turned around really fast to run away, and I was unloading the dishwasher and Joe tripped over the dishwasher door and fell into the silverware bin. The he really cried. I felt so bad for him! So, I am so happy that your experience was a happy one!
We love you!
Love,
Aunt Erin
What a brave little girl!! Tatyana has lost 4 teeth, but everytime we try to pull any tooth out she cries a lot... It can be a little scary sometimes, I guess.
Post a Comment