We may not have it all together But TOGETHER we have it ALL!
May 2017
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Here we go!
I've wanted to start blogging for a while now as a way for all our loved ones to keep in touch. :) Sure hope I can keep up with this and everything else!
I just never gave up hope! I knew you'd join the blog world sooner or later! Those photos are darling! You look great, Becky! Ellie's hair cut is very cute, and little Janie is sure getting big! Bry's as handsome as ever and Sophie and Grace are beautiful. Yes, Bruce, you still look the same as you did 15 years ago-- you big stink! Loved the family photos. HOpe to see lots more via the blog, and read about you more. we love you and pray for you guys every day. love, erin ps, I win the prize for being the first one to comment on your new blog!!! yeah!!!
We finally got on line and found your beautiful pictures. You all look great! We would say "Ditto' to what Erin said. We love you all and hope to see you soon. We'll be awaiting the next round of pictures. They're awesome! God bless. Love, U.Marv & A.Sal
7 comments:
I just never gave up hope! I knew you'd join the blog world sooner or later!
Those photos are darling! You look great, Becky! Ellie's hair cut is very cute, and little Janie is sure getting big! Bry's as handsome as ever and Sophie and Grace are beautiful. Yes, Bruce, you still look the same as you did 15 years ago-- you big stink!
Loved the family photos. HOpe to see lots more via the blog, and read about you more.
we love you and pray for you guys every day.
love,
erin
ps, I win the prize for being the first one to comment on your new blog!!! yeah!!!
The photos are beautiful- everyone looks great!
Glad you're starting a blog- I'll be sure to keep checking in!
Not sure if you knew I have one going?
http://farmkitchentable.blogspot.com
I go in spurts of when I can keep up with it!
Keely
Beautiful family! Love you all!
Way to go! thanks for including me in your blog!
Way to go! Thanks for including me in the blog! Hi to the girls, especially. "Mrs. Patteron"
We finally got on line and found your beautiful pictures. You all look great! We would say "Ditto' to what Erin said. We love you all and hope to see you soon. We'll be awaiting the next round of pictures. They're awesome! God bless.
Love, U.Marv & A.Sal
I can't believe you've had 5 kids and you look so AMAZING, (the kids and Bruce look amazing too!)
Post a Comment