Here's our back to school darlins!
Camie needs her picture taken too! She is doing well
being the only one home! As Janie told her when Camie
was in tears about not going to school, "Don't worry, you get
Mommy all to yourself! And I'll come back home."
When we got to Janie's classroom Camie just climbed right into the empty seat
by Jane and was ready for instruction.
When we were walking back up to the car Camie cried out, "Where's Jane?"
"She goes to school now."
"But I want her to come home!"
I just breathed a sigh of relief she didn't say that as we
waved good by to Jane. Thank goodness for
the distraction of play ground equipment!
Janie 1st day of school, starting Kindergarten,
so excited it's finally her turn to go!!!!! She has
been helping me volunteer at the elementary school
since she was three months old. :)
Gracie just started 3rd grade. She was nervous, but happy
to go back to school to learn and make new friends!
Sophie, a big first for her! First time riding a bus and she started Middle School! Now how is this
even possible!!!! She had a super first day and kept saying, "I can't
wait to go back tomorrow!"
Ellie is off on an adventure this year! She's started
8th grade with 3 classes at our high school. She
keeps telling me she's up for the challenge. I
know she is! I just wish she didn't have
to grow up faster than she already is!
Bry is a Sophomore this year. He
really likes most of his teachers which is always
a blessing. He's also going to keep working
part time so that, along with the music activities he's
involved in, Seminary and oh and let's not forget studies,
will keep him very busy!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment