Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Camie










Camie is growing up so quickly! She can crawl faster than you are prepared for; open shampoo bottles (how is still a mystery); vacuum the floor with just her thumb, fore finger and mouth of course; climb the stairs; clap; laugh; smile; wave: say “Dada” & “Mama” & many other cute sounds; bang toys together; splash happily in the bath; dance & something new every day!

There are back breaking moments when she is into everything and I just can't keep up with her and I wish she'd grow up quicker...Then I look at the older children and I know I don't even have to dream, she'll be grown up sooner than I want!

Camie had a clogged tear duct since birth. What a happy day that was when we realized “We haven’t had to clean her eye in how long?!”

Camie is such a joy to all of us and we dote on her and she loves every minute of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great photos and what a wonderful Blog to wake up to this morning! You made our day, Rebecca! Camie is coming into her own in a wonderful family (and there is another writer in the family, too!) Love to all from Po Thao and Meh Thao (and Mau-Mau)