Oh Bec, your family is so beautiful! You should be so proud and pleased with your little flock! I hope all is well with you! I was with Jamie last night and told her about your blog. She's wanted to see how you're doing, you should be hearing from her soon! We love you!
Happy belated birthday Ellie. For some reason I thought that Ellie's birthday was in Feb. Now that I am not in Primary, I am so lost when it comes to birthdays. I was so ontop of it.
7 comments:
We love you, Ellie! Hope you had a great one! Love, Aunt Shelli and Uncle Bob.
It seems like yesterday she was old enough to come to Activity Days. I can't believe a year has gone by. Wow! Happy Birthday.
Oh Bec, your family is so beautiful! You should be so proud and pleased with your little flock! I hope all is well with you! I was with Jamie last night and told her about your blog. She's wanted to see how you're doing, you should be hearing from her soon! We love you!
Happy Birthday Ellie!! I really think Ellie looks like you Rebecca!!
Happy Birthday Ellie! You sure are getting grown up, and so pretty!
Happy belated birthday Ellie. For some reason I thought that Ellie's birthday was in Feb. Now that I am not in Primary, I am so lost when it comes to birthdays. I was so ontop of it.
It looks like you all had a fun time:)
mmm. is that my favorite lemon bundt cake I see???
Post a Comment